Xat Chat Rules

XAT CHAT RULES
* No advertising. (2hr ban)
* No spamming. (1hr ban)
* No complaining about your problems, do that somewhere else. (30min ban)
* No disrespecting moderators or admins. (1hr ban)
* No posing as other people. (12hr ban)
* No inappropriate pictures or videos. (1d ban)
* Don't be annoying. (Like begging someone to do something when they already said no) (30min ban)
* No giving personal information (Yes, your name is allowed, but don't tell your address, school, phone... etc.) (5d ban)
If any of these actions are repeated, the duration of the ban will be extended.
Email me if you're interested in being a moderator, my email is: Fantagepaw@gmail.com (If you spam me, I'll block you.)
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE BLOG

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Yeah yeah... I know :(

I will be trying to update the color of this blog soon, but I sorta lost the ORIGINAL photos... So It's gonna be hard. I will see if I can get them back.

Don't expect it to be really soon. Sorry...

BYE LOVELIES.. n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blossom01937