Xat Chat Rules

XAT CHAT RULES
* No advertising. (2hr ban)
* No spamming. (1hr ban)
* No complaining about your problems, do that somewhere else. (30min ban)
* No disrespecting moderators or admins. (1hr ban)
* No posing as other people. (12hr ban)
* No inappropriate pictures or videos. (1d ban)
* Don't be annoying. (Like begging someone to do something when they already said no) (30min ban)
* No giving personal information (Yes, your name is allowed, but don't tell your address, school, phone... etc.) (5d ban)
If any of these actions are repeated, the duration of the ban will be extended.
Email me if you're interested in being a moderator, my email is: Fantagepaw@gmail.com (If you spam me, I'll block you.)
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE BLOG

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Fantage Shut down!

As we all know, Fantage has been shut down. It is very sad but the good thing is that we can all still connect on Fantage blogs like these. I want to start another competition which will be a quiz on the old items and places in Fantage. If you are interested then leave a comment down below.

Yes I knowww, it has been a very long time since I have posted. I see that people are still visiting the website so I have decided to try and keep it going based on how much people interact with it. Covid sucks and it would have been so cool to have Fantage up while we are all quarantined, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blossom01937