Xat Chat Rules

XAT CHAT RULES
* No advertising. (2hr ban)
* No spamming. (1hr ban)
* No complaining about your problems, do that somewhere else. (30min ban)
* No disrespecting moderators or admins. (1hr ban)
* No posing as other people. (12hr ban)
* No inappropriate pictures or videos. (1d ban)
* Don't be annoying. (Like begging someone to do something when they already said no) (30min ban)
* No giving personal information (Yes, your name is allowed, but don't tell your address, school, phone... etc.) (5d ban)
If any of these actions are repeated, the duration of the ban will be extended.
Email me if you're interested in being a moderator, my email is: Fantagepaw@gmail.com (If you spam me, I'll block you.)
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE BLOG

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hello!

(THIS POST WAS FROM A WEEK AGO)

Hey guys this is Rebecca and I wanted to say that I am very happy to see the people that are willing to come on this blog and chat. Thanks. Sorry, I have been very busy this week and I haven't been able to go on that much.  Well anyway I wanted to say that I'm going to be starting another contest soon. The prize to the other contest will be an account that one of my friends is donating. She stopped playing Fantage and she wants to give it away. Anyway if you want to see what the contest is just keep coming on to see. The contest will begin as soon as the other one finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blossom01937