Xat Chat Rules

XAT CHAT RULES
* No advertising. (2hr ban)
* No spamming. (1hr ban)
* No complaining about your problems, do that somewhere else. (30min ban)
* No disrespecting moderators or admins. (1hr ban)
* No posing as other people. (12hr ban)
* No inappropriate pictures or videos. (1d ban)
* Don't be annoying. (Like begging someone to do something when they already said no) (30min ban)
* No giving personal information (Yes, your name is allowed, but don't tell your address, school, phone... etc.) (5d ban)
If any of these actions are repeated, the duration of the ban will be extended.
Email me if you're interested in being a moderator, my email is: Fantagepaw@gmail.com (If you spam me, I'll block you.)
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE BLOG

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hey! :D

Hey, this is my first post ever. I made this blog so I could post about daily things happening in Fantage. Also, there's a chat bog so all the Fantagians can get together and be awesome! I go to school everyday too, so when I come on after school that's when I'll post. (I don't have to do homework, because my school doesn't give out homework, I'll be able to post like everyday~ If I don't loose computer privileges -_-). Soon my cousin will be posting with me as a helper. I'll be making lots of contests and I'll post many of my drawings!

Fantage username:

Blossom01937

Cousins username:

Aaminh778

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blossom01937