Xat Chat Rules

XAT CHAT RULES
* No advertising. (2hr ban)
* No spamming. (1hr ban)
* No complaining about your problems, do that somewhere else. (30min ban)
* No disrespecting moderators or admins. (1hr ban)
* No posing as other people. (12hr ban)
* No inappropriate pictures or videos. (1d ban)
* Don't be annoying. (Like begging someone to do something when they already said no) (30min ban)
* No giving personal information (Yes, your name is allowed, but don't tell your address, school, phone... etc.) (5d ban)
If any of these actions are repeated, the duration of the ban will be extended.
Email me if you're interested in being a moderator, my email is: Fantagepaw@gmail.com (If you spam me, I'll block you.)
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE BLOG

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Borringg...

CHECK OUT THE NEW ART CONTEST HERE

I feel like this blog is getting boring, is it? I'll be adding some editing videos, and colorizing videos of Fantage characters, I made these videos A long time ago, I cant believe I still have them, cause I totally forgot about them. :D I remembered when a friend asked me if I could make editing videos if I knew how. They're on OneDrive. It was brooklynlovehunrey@hotmail.com, so I'm going to use that for the blog too. 

Hunrey was my dog, it was a mix of Henry and Honey. He died, but now I have 2 cats.

So if you want to send me something random, just send it to: brooklynlovehunrey@gmail.com
Thanks for reading bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blossom01937