Xat Chat Rules

XAT CHAT RULES
* No advertising. (2hr ban)
* No spamming. (1hr ban)
* No complaining about your problems, do that somewhere else. (30min ban)
* No disrespecting moderators or admins. (1hr ban)
* No posing as other people. (12hr ban)
* No inappropriate pictures or videos. (1d ban)
* Don't be annoying. (Like begging someone to do something when they already said no) (30min ban)
* No giving personal information (Yes, your name is allowed, but don't tell your address, school, phone... etc.) (5d ban)
If any of these actions are repeated, the duration of the ban will be extended.
Email me if you're interested in being a moderator, my email is: Fantagepaw@gmail.com (If you spam me, I'll block you.)
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE BLOG

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Other games.

CHECK OUT THE NEW ART CONTEST HERE

I recently found another game, and I thought I should share it with ya guys cause It's pretty awesome. :) The game is called ManyLand, you can get it from google chrome play store, or you could just type it in. (manyland.com) Here's a tip, when you start out, you are VERY UGLY believe me. So just type in (manyland.com/stockpile or http://manyland.com/lotofskins) When you go to stockpile, there are a lot of skins you can change into, so go to the skins, I'm sure you can find them, then go in front of the skin you want, and press space (Space Bar). You will turn into that skin. :) 

It takes a while to figure out that game, so don't get too frustrated. I'm sure most of you won't like it, because usually people who play Fantage don't play those games. They play games like WitchMe which was an awesome game that got SHUT DOWN. :( Do any of you remember it? It was the best of the best games in the whole entire world, dunno why they shut it down. xP

Well ba byyye! n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blossom01937