Xat Chat Rules

XAT CHAT RULES
* No advertising. (2hr ban)
* No spamming. (1hr ban)
* No complaining about your problems, do that somewhere else. (30min ban)
* No disrespecting moderators or admins. (1hr ban)
* No posing as other people. (12hr ban)
* No inappropriate pictures or videos. (1d ban)
* Don't be annoying. (Like begging someone to do something when they already said no) (30min ban)
* No giving personal information (Yes, your name is allowed, but don't tell your address, school, phone... etc.) (5d ban)
If any of these actions are repeated, the duration of the ban will be extended.
Email me if you're interested in being a moderator, my email is: Fantagepaw@gmail.com (If you spam me, I'll block you.)
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE BLOG

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Commenting isn't that hard. :)

Text is too small? Zoom in the page with Ctrl or copy to Notepad and increase the text size.
Guys and gals, if you would comment I promise I would respond to every single one as humanly as possible. (Meaning as fast as I could, not as fast as a robot could.) If you have a question just post it, I will respond. (It won't take more than 2 days for me to respond as long as I'm not on a trip.)

I want to personally thank these people:
FoxyGaming <Google+ name> KeyTheMonkey <Xat username>
Madi Larson <Google+ name> singer12329 <Xat username>

They stay up to date with everything I post and always comments if they have a question.
(Dont be shy to ask anything) If you want to ask something privately, email me: Fantagepaw.blogspot.com (If you spam me, I will block you) You can talk to me too, It's not just questions. I dont bite. I scratch! Kidding. I'm very friendly especially to strangers. Also, If you see Rebecca online you can ask or talk to her too. Her email is: aaminh778@gmail.com and her name on xat is Rebecca, she's an admin there. She will respond to your comments, but she is very very busy with soccer, so she usually posts and comments in the morning. Not in the afternoon or night. I post and comment in the morning, afternoon, and night. Well byye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blossom01937