Xat Chat Rules

XAT CHAT RULES
* No advertising. (2hr ban)
* No spamming. (1hr ban)
* No complaining about your problems, do that somewhere else. (30min ban)
* No disrespecting moderators or admins. (1hr ban)
* No posing as other people. (12hr ban)
* No inappropriate pictures or videos. (1d ban)
* Don't be annoying. (Like begging someone to do something when they already said no) (30min ban)
* No giving personal information (Yes, your name is allowed, but don't tell your address, school, phone... etc.) (5d ban)
If any of these actions are repeated, the duration of the ban will be extended.
Email me if you're interested in being a moderator, my email is: Fantagepaw@gmail.com (If you spam me, I'll block you.)
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE BLOG

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Morning. :)

Hey peeps, morning. :D Make sure to check the contest post, either under this post, on the contest tab, or both. :) It's going well pretty far, yesterday 3 people entered, and it was the first day I posted about it. So I guess I'm doing really good. So far. --- I just came back to this post like an hour after I started writing it, I got too engulfed in other things on the internet. :p I wonder if anyone is even reading this. :I It would be weird if no one was. So if you are reading this, just drop a single Hi or whatever you'd like, something simple, just so I know you're there, because I sorta feel like I'm typing to no one and just putting out posts for like only 2 people. :/ Thanks, :D. Eventually I know people will start coming on. :) We just need to get the right people to help get other people so other people could get more right people to help advertise. So would you be a dear (deer), and advertise, just for the sake of them and this website!

I know, the site is called Fantage Paw, and deer don't have paws, but the slogan is "Home for all the animals of Fantage." so it just works. :D So if you would like to advertise, please do! (If you want to advertise on Fantage, it only works if you put "Fantage paw dot blogjj spot dot cjjom" So just copy that and paste it into the Fantage chat box, and fire away! :D Omg thanks so much! I thank every single one reading this very sincerely! If I could give every one of you a wish I would, but I cant, so boohoo to this world. :) Tootlie tootles. (Just kidding) Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blossom01937