Xat Chat Rules

XAT CHAT RULES
* No advertising. (2hr ban)
* No spamming. (1hr ban)
* No complaining about your problems, do that somewhere else. (30min ban)
* No disrespecting moderators or admins. (1hr ban)
* No posing as other people. (12hr ban)
* No inappropriate pictures or videos. (1d ban)
* Don't be annoying. (Like begging someone to do something when they already said no) (30min ban)
* No giving personal information (Yes, your name is allowed, but don't tell your address, school, phone... etc.) (5d ban)
If any of these actions are repeated, the duration of the ban will be extended.
Email me if you're interested in being a moderator, my email is: Fantagepaw@gmail.com (If you spam me, I'll block you.)
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE BLOG

Monday, June 29, 2015

._. Merp??

CHECK OUT THE NEW ART CONTEST HERE

Heyy, how ya doin guyys. :D (You can tell me in the comments if you'd like. If you're not so good, I'd be glad to help get you better. :) )

If anyone is wondering (Mostly nobody is, but you gotta remember, there are still people who are.) the sites overall views is very low, that means I'm doing a very bad job on posting. Anywayys, there is 2027 views in total. Yes, in total. That's not a lot considering that I've had this blog for more than 2 months. (Less than a year, but still!) Maybe I need more posters, but there is no one I can trust to post. So if you want to be a poster than how bout you get ta know mee. Who knows? I might even give you my account. JUST KIDDING. I am not that stupid to give my account to a stranger or someone online. Because If I give it to someone online and they steal everything or like hack it, I wouldn't be able to beat them up. :( I'm giving it to Rebecca's cousin, Angie. Shes little, almost 8. :) So just don't ask for it.

I want to thank Foxy and Monica for helping me so much with this blog. They're awesome.

KeyTheMonkey is Foxy's xat username, shes a moderator, but I'm going to ask her if she wants to be an admin, cause shes doing AWESOME. Foxy is away, and she will be back soon, hopefully.

Monica Thompson is Monica's  google+ name, shes a poster and gives out accounts, when I added her, I checked my page views and it sky rocketed, all thanks to her. :) (Not just when I added her, when she posted.) Monica hasn't posted in 2-3 days, she will be posting Rebecca's video this week (Video #3) Because Rebecca was very nice 
(and a bit lazy too) to let her have this opportunity.

2 reasons why I didn't mention Rebecca doing a good job is because, first, I can tell her in person, second being fully honest, she hasn't been doing so good because she IS busy and she CANT always be on. Look, shes doing really really good in soccer, and all she wants to do is practice, and when I call her and ask her why she hasn't been on for so long, she gets real crabby, because It's another thing she has to cram into her list. When she isn't busy, she wants to rest and do what she wants. But once in a while she does post, and that's really awesome, so you all should thank her by commenting on her posts, liking it, and making her happy for posting. Shes taking her precious time to post when she doesn't even want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blossom01937