Xat Chat Rules

XAT CHAT RULES
* No advertising. (2hr ban)
* No spamming. (1hr ban)
* No complaining about your problems, do that somewhere else. (30min ban)
* No disrespecting moderators or admins. (1hr ban)
* No posing as other people. (12hr ban)
* No inappropriate pictures or videos. (1d ban)
* Don't be annoying. (Like begging someone to do something when they already said no) (30min ban)
* No giving personal information (Yes, your name is allowed, but don't tell your address, school, phone... etc.) (5d ban)
If any of these actions are repeated, the duration of the ban will be extended.
Email me if you're interested in being a moderator, my email is: Fantagepaw@gmail.com (If you spam me, I'll block you.)
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE BLOG

Friday, June 26, 2015

Terms & Conditions

CODE: ARTCON1

These are the terms and conditions for the art contest:

I will not complain about the art contest prize, and I will acknowledge that this contest is mostly for fun. If I win, I will post any item I wish on MyMall for 500 gold. Blossom01937 will buy it. If I want the item back, she will post it again, and I will buy it. I will post another item for her to buy, it will be for 500 gold. I know that the artworks will be displayed best to worst. I know that Blossom01937 will email me back on the email I provided for her while filling out the form, she will tell me what place I came in. When I send my artwork, I am only aloud to post up to 3 artworks before the deadline. (Deadline: August 26, 2015. 12:00 PM) I will not complain about the deadline. And I will watermark all my artworks, or put my signature on it. I will not send any inappropriate images. I will include my Fantage name, Xat name, or/and Google+ name while filling out the form. I WILL NOT STEAL ANYONE'S ARTWORK. I KNOW THAT BLOSSOM HAS AN IMAGE SEARCHING TOOL, AND IT SEARCHES EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE FOR THE IMAGE, IF SHE FINDS THE ARTWORK I SUBMITTED ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, I WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! I will make sure to wait until the contest ends to post my artwork on any other website. If I break any of these rules, I give Blossom the permission to disqualify me.

Have a question? Go to the "Contact Us" tab on our website. (Fantagepaw.blogspot.com)


Theme of the contest: Draw a picture of a summer based image in Fantage form. (Fantage characters doing something in summer. Some thing like that, feel free to change it up, as long as it includes Fantage art, and summer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blossom01937