Xat Chat Rules

XAT CHAT RULES
* No advertising. (2hr ban)
* No spamming. (1hr ban)
* No complaining about your problems, do that somewhere else. (30min ban)
* No disrespecting moderators or admins. (1hr ban)
* No posing as other people. (12hr ban)
* No inappropriate pictures or videos. (1d ban)
* Don't be annoying. (Like begging someone to do something when they already said no) (30min ban)
* No giving personal information (Yes, your name is allowed, but don't tell your address, school, phone... etc.) (5d ban)
If any of these actions are repeated, the duration of the ban will be extended.
Email me if you're interested in being a moderator, my email is: Fantagepaw@gmail.com (If you spam me, I'll block you.)
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE BLOG

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

New Things :D

Heeyy Blawesome peeps, did you notice what I changed up? First of all I made pages!



When I was done, I put the header in the middle using a css code. (If you want the code email me at fantagepaw@gmail.com, or just tell me in the comments and I will give it to you)

The Header:
Then I did the same to xat chat, I put it in the middle too, also using a css code. (Same thing, if you want the code email me, fantagepaw@gmail.com, if you spam me I will block you, or just tell me in the comments and I will give you the code)

Xat Chat:
After that I put the rules right under them and told them how long the ban would be for the thing they did.

Xat Chat Rules:
Most of you probably already saw that stuff. Anywhooo.. I made all of the blog posts wider. And added this really cool recent post thing! The code I used to put that on my website isn't mine (If you want the link to the website to put that on your website email me, fantagepaw@gmail.com, or tell me down in the comments, I will give you the link.) It's a widget by the way..

Top 5 Recent Post Thing:
Okay, bye, I hope you all have a very very good day, if not, I hope your day gets better, and if It's already 11:59 AM, and your day still never got better, I hope it gets better tomorrow or the day after that, then the day after that, and so on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blossom01937